• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Most ridiculous comic panels of all time?
12 12

2,656 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, gadzukes said:

Magnus, funny panel.   I'm curious about the context.  What did he just eat or drink?

Possibly regurgitating one of his miniaturised costumes.

1 hour ago, Ken Aldred said:

Possibly regurgitating one of his miniaturised costumes.

If I recall correctly the burp was a cover for some super-ventriloquism or something to defeat or foil something or other.  You know-DC.

16 hours ago, gadzukes said:

Magnus, funny panel.   I'm curious about the context.  What did he just eat or drink?

I think he was trying to send super sonics waves to stop a catastrophe...

Ok this one might be the capper-we see parker using 2 threads to manipulate and somehow inflate and motify (is that a word) his empty costume into seeming like a fully fleshed muscular human is in it, struggling.  Also the fact that now he has to sew a new costume and considering they spent 40,000 on the suit in the spider man movie I give these panels a resounding NOPE.
At least when DC did the empty flash costume story he filled it with 'energized air'.  Dumb, but at least they addressed the isuue.  Marvel did not.

Screenshot 2020-07-29 at 1.35.45 PM.png

Screenshot 2020-07-29 at 1.35.57 PM.png

On 4/19/2020 at 5:43 PM, gadzukes said:

The cover says "Here is the REAL-LIFE SCENE of the Dangers in HIPPIE-LAND".

Check out the cover & an interior splash.  Ridiculous.

I'm really not even sure what this is supposed to BE...  ???

Congratulations spider dolt-someone just held up a liquor store and is shooting at cops and you can do NOTHING about it because-no costume.  And, it will be at least a week before you can act again while you sew up a new costume just so you could play a prank on Jameson.  Thats real hero stuff buddy.
Ps forget making peanuts selling pics to the bugle-with your sewing skills you can make BANK.

Edited by kav

1 hour ago, kav said:

It's an idea on par with Sea Monkeys and a cardboard Polaris submarine.

45 minutes ago, Ken Aldred said:

It's an idea on par with Sea Monkeys and a cardboard Polaris submarine.

GENIUS!!!

Edited by kav

3 minutes ago, gadzukes said:

Miles Morales had to buy his Spidey Costume at a Halloween store.  (shrug)

In that case it wouldnt last 10 minutes in a fight!

3 hours ago, kav said:

Ok this one might be the capper-we see parker using 2 threads to manipulate and somehow inflate and motify (is that a word) his empty costume into seeming like a fully fleshed muscular human is in it, struggling.  Also the fact that now he has to sew a new costume and considering they spent 40,000 on the suit in the spider man movie I give these panels a resounding NOPE.
At least when DC did the empty flash costume story he filled it with 'energized air'.  Dumb, but at least they addressed the isuue.  Marvel did not.

He's getting about 50 points of articulation out of his puppet by using 2 strands of webbing.  :frustrated:

Just now, gadzukes said:

He's getting about 50 points of articulation out of his puppet by using 2 strands of webbing.  :frustrated:

PLUS the inflation and gripping factors!!

1 minute ago, gadzukes said:

So basically he's the greatest Marionette Puppeteer in the history of mankind.

Seems reasonable to me. :insane:

Another money making talent not being utilized!  That woul buy a lot of medicine for aunt May!!

He could be working on the HR Punfenstuff set for one example!!