• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Who is your favorite superhero and why do you like them?
3 3

83 posts in this topic

Mine is Green Lantern.  He has the ability to make his thoughts real.  He was picked as the best example of his kind.  He is a galactic policeman, whose job it is to protect others.  He's a bit naive but good hearted.

The main reason for this thread is the why you like them-post several things if you would.  Don't just say "he's amazing" or something @THE_BEYONDER.

I'm seeking at least 4 reasons per superhero @Ken Aldred.

Edited by kav

Just now, Ken Aldred said:

He’s the best at what he does.

That's the kind of answers I'm seeking but at least 4 reasons!

1 minute ago, Readcomix said:

Cap --he always does the right thing, morally and strategically. He never gives up; he makes others better.

Finally someone who can understand instructions!!!

The Flash.  Maybe partially because it was the 1st comic I ever read when my dad came down the basement and tossed it to me (turning a 9.4 into a 8.0 I'm sure)

Super speed just seemed like the coolest power.  You could be almost everywhere at once, run up buildings and on water. Being able to walk thru walls.  Plus ur homework is always done in a second!

2 minutes ago, silversufer27 said:

silver surfer growing up he seemed so cool and I got into him more and hes super powerful so yeah

His moral stance too I bet.  Surfer is sort of the conscience of the Marvel Universe.

3 minutes ago, Hollywood1892 said:

Deadpool

Hes funny

Obnoxious

Real

Immortal

Conflicted

Marches to the beat of his own drum

You blew @oakman29 out of the water with your answer!!