• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

(closed) JBPEZ...1st ANNUAL FALL SA and GA SLAB CLEARANCE SALE Saturday 11/9...4pm EST!!!!!! ALL BOOKS MUST SELL...DETAILS POSTED BELOW!!!!
4 4

12 posts in this topic

Hello all! 

I have sold to many of you on Ebay over the past 20+ years-I have over 2500 positives there (no negatives)!

I have had excellent transactions with: ricksneatstuff, MustEatBrains, Comcav, GoldenAgeAddict, Joshua33, jimjum12, Solar Boy, Casablanca...the list could go on and on!

Rules:

NO PL/HOS members!

"I'll take it" in a thread will always supersede any negotiations in PM or emails

Payment: Paypal is perfectly acceptable. Purchases over $1,000, check/mo preferred.

Checks must clear first...usually 3 business days max!

Payment plans available, please PM me to discuss.

Shipping: I ship USPS Priority mail almost daily, so you will receive your books quickly. CGC books ( up to 5) will be $15 to US, exact postage to Canada. 

Refunds: There will be no refunds since books are graded by a third party (CGC of course)!

Any questions or comments, please feel free to reach out.

Good luck to all!

Edited by jbpez

Ok boardies! Here are some deets about the 1st annual clearance sale! I am planning to begin this Saturday about 4pm EST! 

There are about 40 books or so (all slabbed)...many you have seen...a handful you haven't.

Silver Age, Golden Age...PCH, Schomburg, War, Superman etc. I have been asked by a few board members for books that won't break the budget...so I will throw in a few for sale under $100 so all can enjoy!

Books will be listed at my price, followed by my alter ego for the weekend "Crazy Eddie" pricing!! Trust me, you will like his prices better! lol

All books will be listed and I assume most will sell rather quickly. 

Any books that don't sell right away, PM offers are encouraged.

Any remaining books will be further reduced by "Crazy Eddie" on Monday or Tuesday.

Again, any books that don't sell then will be further reduced Thurs/Friday until all are sold by next weekend.

ALL BOOKS MUST SELL!!!!!

I may throw a preview book or two up Friday evening!

This should be fast paced and most of all FUN for everyone!

Any questions or comments, hit me up.

Thx as always everyone.

Jeff

Edited by jbpez

15 minutes ago, jbpez said:

Ok boardies! Here are some deets about the 1st annual clearance sale! I am planning to begin this Saturday about 4pm EST! 

There are about 40 books or so...many you have seen...a handful you haven't.

Silver Age, Golden Age...PCH, Schomburg, War, Superman etc. I have been asked by a few board members for books that won't break the budget...so I will throw in a few for sale under $100 so all can enjoy!

Books will be listed at my price, followed by my alter ego for the weekend "Crazy Eddie" pricing!! Trust me, you will like his prices better! lol

Any remaining books will be further reduced by "Crazy Eddie" on Monday or Tuesday.

Again, any books that don't sell then will be further reduced Thurs/Friday until all are sold by next weekend.

ALL BOOKS MUST SELL!!!!!

Thx as always everyone.

Jeff

Time to break open the piggy bank and rustle up a few bucks, I see.  Looking forward to it!

8 hours ago, jbpez said:

There are about 40 books or so (all slabbed)...many you have seen...a handful you haven't.

ALL BOOKS MUST SELL!!!!!

Thx as always everyone.

Jeff

GLWTS Jeff!. I'll be watchin!