• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3,000,000 posts countdown for the Comics General forum!
4 4

465 posts in this topic

On 1/9/2023 at 9:01 PM, justin said:

Ya I got the note to the side of my profile, as it was the #3,000,000 post for the "sigline? Or "quotation? From @CGC Mike who confirmed 👌👍

Those were good times and a bit more free spirited! We do that today, but is more comics oriented, which ain't a bad thing. :)

glad you remembered it being me, as not wanting to bump this for my own sake. Hard to believe 4 to 6 years later having put on another #200-300 thousand.

just goes to show those before me were profitable in making it up to 3 mil ^^

they were giants. :)

On 1/10/2023 at 3:31 PM, Dr. Balls said:

Post # 2,999,999: "Is pressing really restoration?"

Post # 3,000,000: "ARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG"

I wonder if @CGC Mike knows what the actual 3 mil post was? I had screenshot it in this thread, and although I'm confirmed the 3millionth post, I wonder what it "was", as the one I screenshot was Sheena Is A Punk Rocker from the Ramones, which may seem underwhelming lol

How's that for a run on sentence hahaha 🤣

• Administrator
On 1/10/2023 at 4:35 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:

I wonder if @CGC Mike knows what the actual 3 mil post was? I had screenshot it in this thread, and although I'm confirmed the 3millionth post, I wonder what it "was", as the one I screenshot was Sheena Is A Punk Rocker from the Ramones, which may seem underwhelming lol

How's that for a run on sentence hahaha 🤣

I was told that CGC Mike does not know which post it was.