• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

3,000,000 posts countdown for the Comics General forum!
4 4

465 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, shiverbones said:

I just bought this reprint 

B1353208-9576-49C8-B0F5-59A564A07372.jpeg

Writer had some odd ideas abt drugs-seemed to think heroin a hallucinogen.

2 hours ago, 50AE said:

The only issue I read was the one about Codpiece.  It seemed like a goofy story but it didn't turn out too bad.  I may give the series a read.

That one wasn't Morrison. The issues before and after his run are not close to the same quality.

5 minutes ago, Teeming Titan said:

Ah, so you spelled that wrong on purpose lol

This particular misspelling was an inside joke with the person I gave the drawing to, I thought you were referring to the other one.

16 hours ago, 50AE said:

The only issue I read was the one about Codpiece.  It seemed like a goofy story but it didn't turn out too bad.  I may give the series a read.

You may like it, you may not. If you're of a certain sensibility, it's great. I can see how some stuff may come off as silly or annoying to other folks. It's my kind of thing, though.

On 11/22/2019 at 10:41 AM, Teeming Titan said:

Patience is a virue.

Glad to see you're spending your short time here with such hard hitting news pieces.   

Edited by kav

38 minutes ago, wilbil said:

The t was probably left out as an inside joke for you. I doubt it, because karma does exist, but it is possible. Misspelling is virulent sometimes.

So is shilling lol