• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

greggy,

Is it true that at least three Wendigo sightings in the Great White North are attributable to you jogging in a white chinchilla bodysuit?

:sorry:

greggy,

Is it true that at least three Wendigo sightings in the Great White North are attributable to you jogging in a white chinchilla bodysuit?

greggy,

Is it true that my abusive posting pattern may depress you so much that you forget to order sweet manitobas from Doug's next email?

greggy,

Greggy doesn't "jog", Greggy "promenades" (tsk)

greggy,

greggy,

Is it true that my abusive posting pattern may depress you so much that you forget to order sweet manitobas from Doug's next email?

:roflmao:

greggy,

It was me going to the Furry convention.

greggy,

:sick:

greggy,

:sick:

:acclaim:

Greggy, what will be the margin of victory in the Florida Gators National Championship win over Penn State this year (shrug)
Not applicable

Greggy, what will be the margin of victory in the Florida Gators National Championship win over Penn State this year (shrug)
Not applicable
but an all knowing one, can see the future too, right?

Not applicable
Yes, that's why it's not applicable. lol

Not applicable
ouch, I zinged myself doh!

Not applicable

Not applicable
ok, I'll give you partial credit

Not applicable
ok, I'll give you partial credit