• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Ask Greggy!"™ !!!!

1,835 posts in this topic

Dear Greggy,

Who's the most annoying coinee?

TJ

Go to the first page of this lame thread and answer my question, dorko. Or am I a Boc?

Dear Greggy,

Who's the most annoying coinee?

TJ

Go to the first page of this lame thread and answer my question, dorko. Or am I a Boc?

What question?

Dear Greggy, this jerk here posted a real picture of me without my permission. I felt violated. What should I do?
Kill yourself

Dear Greggy, this jerk here posted a real picture of me without my permission. I felt violated. What should I do?
Kill yourself

Thank you.

Greggy -

A few questions, if you would:

1. Who do you have as your top 5 Fantasy Football Prospects?

2. I want to sell some stuff on eBay, but have no seller feedback. Should I sell some raw books first to build that up or can I sell slabbed books right away?

3. Killing Joke is your favorite comic (according to your repsonse above). Is Alan Moore a better writer than Frank MIller?

4. Bobby Hurley or Wojo?

5. When (if ever) is it OK to wear white shoes after Labor Day?

Greggy,

Was this thread a subtle and insidious way of getting a Water Cooler style thread onto Comics General, and to allow mindless banter and dreaded coinees to take over?

No

Greggy -

A few questions, if you would:

1. Who do you have as your top 5 Fantasy Football Prospects? Dunno (shrug)

2. I want to sell some stuff on eBay, but have no seller feedback. Should I sell some raw books first to build that up or can I sell slabbed books right away? Sell slabbed books right away. We know that you can't grade anyways.

3. Killing Joke is your favorite comic (according to your repsonse above). Is Alan Moore a better writer than Frank MIller? Yes

4. Bobby Hurley or Wojo? Hurley

5. When (if ever) is it OK to wear white shoes after Labor Day? When you are playing tennis at Wimbleton

• Administrator
...Why does corn come out my pooper the same way it went in?....
Evolution has made our digestive tracts ineffective for processing vegetables. Plus, you didn't chew enough.

Incorrect. The correct answer is first that you shouldn't be doing that with corn, and second, there are no teeth down there.

...Why does corn come out my pooper the same way it went in?....
Evolution has made our digestive tracts ineffective for processing vegetables. Plus, you didn't chew enough.

Incorrect. The correct answer is first that you shouldn't be doing that with corn, and second, there are no teeth down there.

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif

greggy:

why can't you be more funny, you know, like Arch is, and how deathlok desperately wishes he was? poke2.gif

and,

what do you do in the time between the start of football season and the start of basketball season to get your fix for dook sports? and what is the name - no cheating - of dook's football stadium?

greggy:

why can't you be more funny, you know, like Arch is, and how deathlok desperately wishes he was? poke2.gif

and,

what do you do in the time between the start of football season and the start of basketball season to get your fix for dook sports? and what is the name - no cheating - of dook's football stadium?

Arch had more time to prepare.

Read the InsideCarolina boards to see the anti-dook comments.

Dook has a football team? hail.gif