• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Heritage starts charging credit card fee
1 1

48 posts in this topic

1. Bake the CC fee into the already exorbitant "buyer's premium", whatever that is.

2. If I stop doing business with a business (ahem) for reason X, how do they know I stopped purchasing from them for reason X, as I will never have the need to go into their store again?

16 hours ago, manetteska said:

1. Bake the CC fee into the already exorbitant "buyer's premium", whatever that is.

2. If I stop doing business with a business (ahem) for reason X, how do they know I stopped purchasing from them for reason X, as I will never have the need to go into their store again?

point #2.. is kind of valid. 

I guess what some people do now that everything is practically online or you can visit store X and tell them why you will stop purchasing for reason X. If the business doesn't adapt or understand more people will fall in line usually if they have the same view as you, and business will be forced to adapt or shut down if they keep losing sales for reason X.. and at the least you can say you mentioned it to someone at the store or contacted them... 

There is no shortage of complaints on the internet but if you actually word and explain your complaint in a constructive way to explain what you think.. I think that's more impactful than saying something like... umm dis be dumbiest peace out dudddeee… 

On 11/21/2019 at 4:33 PM, manetteska said:

I wrote to them voicing my displeasure. If anyone reads it or cares, well that's another matter...