• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S WEIRD BITS IS CLOSED!
2 2

264 posts in this topic

Logan's  Run,  William  F. Nolan  and  George Clayton Johnson

First  paperback edition,  stated first printing,  Dell 1969

Some general  wear, stress lines along   the spine FC  and BC,  otherwise  tight  with white pages.

Asking $10  SOLD! per PM!

YjfWS8n.jpg

6RrsFTk.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Here's the nicest  EC  I've had in quite a while.

Weird Science 8

Flat,  clean,  decent gloss,  tight spine and  CF,  offwhite pages.  There's  a  teensy  corner off lower  LH  BC,  may not be visible in scan,  
and  the dust shadow  along  the  lower  BC.   Very pretty  copy.

Asking  $275,   pretty  firm on this one.

ROwXFC2.jpg

iPD4MfI.jpg

Hot Stuff  Sizzlers  #1, 1960

Touch of spine/stacking roll,   some general wear, small split lower spine FC,  smaller  split  upper  spine  FC,  smallest split  of  all  upper  spine BC,  :D

Tight,   white pages,

Asking $20

CpdAxZY.jpg

Ace Double,  F-185

The  Dragon Masters,    Jack Vance
The Five Gold  Bands,  Jack  Vance

General  wear,  some  rubbing and creases,   still  tight,  square,  glossy, offwhite - white pages

Asking  $5

cStoP9I.jpg

LqlpO1R.jpg

Y'see that,  folks? That's how this works.   You  send me a  PM  with   an offer,  and  I say yes,  no,  or make  a counter offer.  
Sometimes  the "no"  comes  with  a  well  crafted  insult, 
lol

All  righty then!

Comics,  pulps,  and a few oddballs tonight. 

It Pays To Suggest! 

1955 giveaway  from  General  Motors,  intended to  educate  their  workforce in how to make suggestions that make the company more profitable. 
I've seen  several  other GM  giveaways over  the years,  all  for educational purposes.

Sixteen  full color pages with a very light pencil  name upper FC. small split upper and lower  spine, tight with offwhite pages,   large light  water upper BC

Asking $5  SOLD!

4y6SMYq.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Ranch Romances V182 #2, Dec 4th 1953

Late in the pulp era,  all the science fictions mags  had  changed  over to digests by now. 

Flat and tight enough,  but  small  piece off  LH edge BC,   1-1/2"  tear LH  edge BC. General  wear,   white pages.
Story  by Robert Moore Williams,  better  know  for  his science fiction  work.

Asking $5

WgJpHYs.jpg

Turok Son of Stone 8

Plenty of general wear,  couple  chips out,   light soiling  BC,   tight with white pages.

Grab a nice  reader for $10

bFpcfjM.jpg

18 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Y'see that,  folks? That's how this works.   You  send me a  PM  with   an offer,  and  I say yes,  no,  or make  a counter offer.  
Sometimes  the "no"  comes  with  a  well  crafted  insult, 
lol

I’m thinking I really don’t want to know who would PM you for a lower price on a $10. book... Most likely he took a freebie too. :roflmao:

Amazing Stories V24 #6, June 1950

Stories by   August Dereleth  and  Robert Moore Williams.  Hey, there's that name again!

Small piece out LH  edge BC,  otherwise flat and tight  with some general wear. White pages.

Asking $10

y3KohLq.jpg

6 minutes ago, srezvan said:

It was me. Why is there shame in PMing for a deal when the seller actively suggests PMing him for deals? I'm confused.

No shame  at all,   and I  took  your offer.  Robot's just  jealous,  lol

DOGPILE ON ROBOT MAN!

Ace Double F-129

The Automated Goliath,  William F. Temple
The  Three Suns of Amara,  Willian F. Temple

Flat and tight,  glossy,  white pages,  just   a couple chips  and a touch of general wear.

Asking $10

IUGHePP.jpg

kHFKZmw.jpg

7 minutes ago, srezvan said:

It was me. Why is there shame in PMing for a deal when the seller actively suggests PMing him for deals? I'm confused.

Sorry Sohrab. There is no shame as long as you are both cool with it. None of my biz. Rick really isn’t making much in this thread. Prices are pretty low already. Didn’t mean to offend you personally. Sorry.  :foryou:

Tip Top Comics 209, 1957

Six  pages  of  Peanuts  along with the usual  mix. 

Your basic G,  with  small  corner  off lower LH  FC,  general wear, chipping,  light water  BC,  etc. 

Asking $5

0Aiff4O.jpg

5 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

No shame  at all,   and I  took  your offer.  Robot's just  jealous,  lol

DOGPILE ON ROBOT MAN!

Eat me Ricky! By the way, great stuff as always at some great prices. That ashcan is really something you never see. I’m still working off that bottle of Jack from turkey day... Sorry everybody Robot Man is a little “oiled” tonight.

Time fort an oddball.  

HUMONGOUS vintage  Beatles  wall poster

Measures  54 inches  tall  x 39 inches  wide.  that pic  was  taken with it  laid out over  my  dining room  table  and it  covered  it  almost completely.  If someone
wants  a  better shot  I'll  dig out some binder clips  and figger out how to  hang it vertically  for  a better  image.

Small  tear upper edge,  small  tear LH edge  at one of the folds.

EDIT:  I looked it over  pretty thoroughly,   couldn't find any markings except for the faux  signatures  on  the poster  lower  right. 

Asking  $30 for this monster,  and it's big enough,  even folded,  that it'll have to go boxed Priority. 

IZAZ0E4.jpg

Edited by catrick339