• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

2019 Year in Review
2 2

186 posts in this topic

Top Grossing Movies of 2019

Rank Movie Release
Date
Distributor Genre 2019 Gross Tickets Sold
1 Avengers: Endgame Apr 26, 2019 Walt Disney Action $858,373,000 94,223,161
2 The Lion King Jul 19, 2019 Walt Disney Adventure $543,638,043 59,674,867
3 Toy Story 4 Jun 21, 2019 Walt Disney Adventure $434,038,008 47,644,128

I will call it an okay year. It had the potential to be better but I made some rushed mistakes trying to sell some comics I bought and the end result left a bad taste. I wouldn’t say I lost out but I definitely didn’t gain what I was hoping. I consider it a learning experience moving forward as I continue to try to add to the collection.

I would say I read more which was good. Still didn’t acquire a couple books but I have been ever patient and will continue to be so. I feel the right deal will find me in time on a couple key ASM books.

The year before brought with it several big scores which I doubt can be topped soon but hey it’s a new decade and I am ever the optimist!

Edited by comicginger1789

1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Not sure you know what this word means...

lol 

We can always count on you & Hollywood for some entertainment & laughs here! 

I should have put you correcting Holly on his grammar in my year in review! lol

This thread is a year too early- Hindsight is 2020 :insane:

This was my best year, but almost too good. At least I got my "must have's" out of the way. I'm going to try to keep purchases down to 10-20% of what I did this year. Most will probably be Art and upgrades, with the undercopies being pretty much a guaranteed sale to my younger brother.