• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Seemingly legit Ebay store sold and then relisted items using same pictures.
1 1

129 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Trick question, because:

1. It was a meme joke.
  2. I don't have any beliefs.

Inferred implied. Discussing beliefs is typically bad fashion. Things like politics and religion only lead to emotional disagreements*, and ultimately, nobody is correct. I don't discuss beliefs.

Think you and others are 'worthless', is a belief.

Screenshot 2020-01-31 at 11.57.25 AM.png

Just now, theCapraAegagrus said:

Incorrect, kav.

Aside from the fact that the belief would actually be that a human or being is more valuable than one another, thought belief.

Only the unexamined mind believes they have no beliefs.  It means you think everything in your mind is 'true'.

Just now, kav said:

Only the unexamined mind believes they have no beliefs.  It means you think everything in your mind is 'true'.

Again incorrect.

Your belief that those without beliefs are below you is unbecoming IMO. I suggest opening your mind.

Lacking beliefs is not a belief.

2 minutes ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

Again incorrect.

Your belief that those without beliefs are below you is unbecoming IMO. I suggest opening your mind.

Lacking beliefs is not a belief.

I never said anything about 'below'-that is a belief you are having.

Thought is, factually, not equal to belief. They're different words for a reason.

That's a belief.

Incorrect. Facts are not beliefs. They are, again, 2 different words for a reason.

That's another belief.  I can explain it to you, but I cannot understand it for you.  What you believe becomes real.  I have learned to use my beliefs.  You are being used by yours, to the extent they have tricked you into thinking you dont even have them, and thus are powerless under their control.

1 minute ago, theCapraAegagrus said:

I get that you think you're some abstract literary genius, but, you're not. Spamming misconceptions about the word belief and its definition doesn't make any sense, artistically, or literally.

Many beliefs in that statement, including believing you know what I think.