• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

For any further suggestions about the Overstreet Guide...

54 posts in this topic

Say, congratulations there Arnold! I hope, when I complete my "treatise" about the concepts of horror, science fiction, terror, weird, supernatural etc. and their application to comic books, someone at Gemstone will have the level of understanding (and especially the film knowledge) you have! wink.gifgrin.gif

Sorry Fuelman, I have nothing to do with the Guide anymore. smile.gif So much for my plan to do a whole edition with everything priced at $1 for clearance purposes.

Damn you, Arnold! Damn you all to heck! sumo.gif

flowerred.gif

Sorry Fuelman, I have nothing to do with the Guide anymore. smile.gif So much for my plan to do a whole edition with everything priced at $1 for clearance purposes.

flowerred.gif

You CANNOT mix "damn" and "heck". If you WANT to use "heck" you have to replace "damn" with "darn", "dang" or something similarly benign.

Dang, haven;t you learned nuthin' from your heckish life yet?

flowerred.gif

You CANNOT mix "damn" and "heck". If you WANT to use "heck" you have to replace "damn" with "darn", "dang" or something similarly benign.

Dang, haven;t you learned nuthin' from your heckish life yet?

I reckon I ain't! Damn, Heck and all!! makepoint.gif

PS: I hate you, come visit. flowerred.gifhi.gif

Direct them to our good friend Tom G. here on the boards. smile.gif

http://scoop.diamondgalleries.com/scoop_article.asp?ai=9448&si=121

Does this mean the museum is going to have a large BLB section that no one will visit? grin.gif

Oh,man! That was cold!

......accurate, but cold none the less! devil.gif

There will indeed be BLBs in the museum in the proportion that they require and deserve, and this will be about representing all aspects and manifestations of pop culture to explore the world of entertainment in all media, not just those that one individual thinks is valid and not because of any perceived value of any item in some market somewhere. This is about history and happiness, not buying, selling, and petty jabs. smile.gif

There will indeed be BLBs in the museum in the proportion that they require and deserve, and this will be about representing all aspects and manifestations of pop culture to explore the world of entertainment in all media, not just those that one individual thinks is valid and not because of any perceived value of any item in some market somewhere. This is about history and happiness, not buying, selling, and petty jabs. smile.gif

Well,.....alrighty then! flowerred.gifhi.gif

gossip.gif Does that mean Victorian books too?!? shy.gif

I would imagine so Fuelman, but more than that I can't really say at the moment. If you've read our many books, from the Comic guide to the Hake's toy guide, you'll have some idea of the scope and wealth of material we might be likely to represent.

I would imagine so Fuelman, but more than that I can't really say at the moment. If you've read our many books, from the Comic guide to the Hake's toy guide, you'll have some idea of the scope and wealth of material we might be likely to represent.

Arnold;

Congrats on the Museum. thumbsup2.gif

So, are you guys planning to have a grand opening similar to the Diamond International Galleries bash back in 1995.

Now that was a once in a lifetime unbelieveable party that attendees will remember for the rest of their lives. cloud9.gif

After 25 years of pedigree books selling for multiples of OS guide I'd say it is time for OS to invest a few of it's pages talking about the different pedigrees and the values they hold in comparision to non-pedigree comic books. It's time for OS to inform it's customers about pedigrees and why they always command multiples of guide! thumbsup2.gif

West

Congrats on the sweet position. How much do you pay them per week? 27_laughing.gif

It was a pretty freakin' funny jab though! 893applaud-thumb.gif27_laughing.gif