• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ComicLink's next Featured Auction Has Started Posting Books
17 17

1,768 posts in this topic

On 9/6/2024 at 7:53 PM, Silver Surfer said:

Noticed that a Sub-Mariner Comics # 32 CGC 0.5, cover detached, centerfold missing is listed. Did a quick peak at GPA and oddly enough a cover less, centerfold missing copy sold in 2022. Hmm.

I'm a bit peeved to know that CGC gave a grade to a book that's missing a centerfold. I thought that incomplete books were supposed to be NG.

On 8/27/2024 at 7:53 PM, ThothAmon said:

The final countdown. Those Batman’s are real nice … This guy going to get any more love?

IMG_0403.thumb.jpeg.967bdeb6855e4862f1232f529c85c2bf.jpeg

What did this close at?

On 9/7/2024 at 7:17 AM, jimbo_7071 said:
On 9/6/2024 at 6:53 PM, Silver Surfer said:

Noticed that a Sub-Mariner Comics # 32 CGC 0.5, cover detached, centerfold missing is listed. Did a quick peak at GPA and oddly enough a cover less, centerfold missing copy sold in 2022. Hmm.

I'm a bit peeved to know that CGC gave a grade to a book that's missing a centerfold. I thought that incomplete books were supposed to be NG.

I think that's consistent with how CGC has graded similar books in the past. I don't believe that I've ever seen CGC grade a book that was missing a wrap, or even a front or back cover less than a 0.5.