• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] Lot of 18 Gold/Silver Readers from the 50’s - Romance/Western/TV/etc
3 3

32 posts in this topic

7 minutes ago, path4play said:

Great deal here - tempting but trying to hold back buying.

Looks like right up @Robot Man alley

Oh hey thanks! I've gotten PLENTY of great deals in the forums here over the years, so always love trying to pay it back whenever I run into stuff I think others will value more than I will!

(Catrick  sops up the drool on his face, subsides  without pulling  the trigger. "After all," he thinks, "I'm trying to  GET RID  of this  sort  of  stock.")

20 minutes ago, Robot Man said:

Probably not for me either. But if they don’t sell and you decide to break them up... I’d take that Mopsy off your hands...

Thanks! Judging from the reacting I’m hopeful someone will scoop this up pretty soon.  No rush on my part, but I probably should clean up @catrick339’s drool first to really help their chances of selling!  :)

Good morning all!  Hey, I’m fine selling the whole lot as offered... however, also happy to sell the lot of 16 books for $50 instead of $75 if you all don’t mind me pulling out the Mopsy book and sending it to @Robot Man and the Leave it to Binky book and sending it to @sagii.  Like I said up top, I really don’t have need for these books, so making people happy with them sounds good to me!

If someone really wants/needs them all for $75 that offer still stands, but as I said, the $50 offer for the 16 books is now out there too.

Enjoy your Saturday!