• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

congrats rick. :golfclap:

i have been looking for this book for you so i can try and return the favours you do for me.

i guess ill have to set my sights on another book in you wtb sig......

i think ill choooooose............ the..............

AMAZING MAN #26 lol

(thumbs u

b, you find me an AM 26, and I am forever in your debt!

Well, FINALLY I can contribute a book to this thread ...

It was a long haul, and I was outbid on MANY copies along the way (including some slightly brittle copies), but Terry O'Neill came through for me, and let me do cash/trade deal that allowed me to obtain a TEC 35!!

It is SOLID, with nicer pages than the photo shows... very light and supple little bit of tape reinforcement on inside of spine. Cover colors are just BRILLIANT. Great interior material too, including a fantastic Guardineer "Speed Saunders" story.

Nothing new to many of you, but I'm pretty stoked to own a copy finally!

TEC35coverPOST.jpg[/img]

An interior:

TEC35interiorPOST.jpg[/img]

And a "sister" book that I picked up on ebay a few weeks back ... pretty rough, but they make a nice pair!

TEC35WEIRDPOST.jpg[/img]

Well, FINALLY I can contribute a book to this thread ...

It was a long haul, and I was outbid on MANY copies along the way (including some slightly brittle copies), but Terry O'Neill came through for me, and let me do cash/trade deal that allowed me to obtain a TEC 35!!

It is SOLID, with nicer pages than the photo shows... very light and supple little bit of tape reinforcement on inside of spine. Cover colors are just BRILLIANT. Great interior material too, including a fantastic Guardineer "Speed Saunders" story.

Nothing new to many of you, but I'm pretty stoked to own a copy finally!

TEC35coverPOST.jpg[/img]

An interior:

TEC35interiorPOST.jpg[/img]

And a "sister" book that I picked up on ebay a few weeks back ... pretty rough, but they make a nice pair!

TEC35WEIRDPOST.jpg[/img]

What a nice copy of Tec 35 Ryan (worship)

Love the Weird Tales too. :luhv:

Thanks Ben!! Our collecting tastes are becoming more aligned everyday! This could be troublesome ... (tsk)

Check out the group shot I left in the "group" thread ...

(And for those who haven't been there yet, check out Ben's new Pre-Bat TECs in the new thread!! Amazing books.)

Thanks Bill and George!

Not sure if this would get a blue label if submitted ... Terry sold it to me as restored (as his source sold it to him), although neither of us could find any resto except for the tape on interior spine and centerfold (for reinforcement). Terry thought the staples MIGHT have been replaced, but its tough to tell.

However, couldn't be happier with it! :cloud9:

nice Ryan...know you have been wanting one forever!

gator

Thanks Rick ... you ain't kidding! But well worth the wait for this copy.

(and thanks BZ ... I thought you'd appreciate the WT along side the TEC .)

Curious to see what the TEC 35 copy up on Heritage goes for now ... very similar in grade to the one I picked up! Anyone watching that one?