• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

:(

This is why I dont post my books anymore..

That Tec 31 is so sick. Congrats on the amazing pickup (worship)

me either

it is great

You just bought a Cap1. And are now searching for a mid grade FF1. We are not quite in the same league :baiting:

me either

it is great

You just bought a Cap1. And are now searching for a mid grade FF1. We are not quite in the same league :baiting:
yeah, but doesn't mean I am going to post them :baiting:

me either

it is great

yeah, but doesn't mean I am going to post them :baiting:
:idea:

Well, after many moons, my grail book has arrived thanks to the Gator :cloud9:

Nothing like rolling fog...a full moon...and...The Bat-Man! :banana:

Tec31mycopyBIG.jpg

Very, very nice Ben! What a week for you, Brian, and myself. You get the coveted Tec 31 that you have been so patiently (and perhaps somewhat frantically) searching for ever since your 1.8 Brittle disaster. Brian gets one of the nicest Tec 29's in the hobby which not so long ago was part of my stack and I know first hand how special it is to hold, not to mention own such a nice unrestored #29. And lastly, my Tec 32 returns home after a three year hiatus after originally owning it for about three years prior to that. I think what sums up these three books for all three of us is that famous but often overlooked saying, "Good things come to those who wait". 1147857026609_vampire.gif

Winner winner, chicken dinner :grin: I love that vampire icon dude lol

Any book that someone appreciates is worth posting, i liked the cover of your Tec 608 you posted, remember this is a comic book forum and we all like comics.

Any book that someone appreciates is worth posting, i liked the cover of your Tec 608 you posted, remember this is a comic book forum and we all like comics.

I generally dont post my books, because I hate scanning them. If I could fit the whole slab on my scanner bed I would upload every books scan into my registry.

I am especially excited to do this as I just passed 10% of my set :banana: :banana:

85 Tec slabs was 10%. The set is 50-850 all CGC in very specific grades. :cloud9:

Tec31mycopyBIG.jpg

Very, very nice Ben! What a week for you, Brian, and myself. You get the coveted Tec 31 that you have been so patiently (and perhaps somewhat frantically) searching for ever since your 1.8 Brittle disaster. Brian gets one of the nicest Tec 29's in the hobby which not so long ago was part of my stack and I know first hand how special it is to hold, not to mention own such a nice unrestored #29. And lastly, my Tec 32 returns home after a three year hiatus after originally owning it for about three years prior to that. I think what sums up these three books for all three of us is that famous but often overlooked saying, "Good things come to those who wait". 1147857026609_vampire.gif

Congrats Ben, this copy is awesome, ill never be able to ge one in a grade like that but I am just happy to have one. Great Great pick up, now lock it up forever!

Tec31mycopyBIG.jpg

Congrats Ben, this copy is awesome, ill never be able to ge one in a grade like that but I am just happy to have one. Great Great pick up, now lock it up forever!

I was blessed to get a 5.0 :angel: I really thought I would end up with a 2.0-3.0 ish copy but this fits fine (thumbs u

Tec31mycopyBIG.jpg

I was blessed to get a 5.0 :angel: I really thought I would end up with a 2.0-3.0 ish copy but this fits fine (thumbs u

more like fits vg/fn lol

Tec31mycopyBIG.jpg

more like fits vg/fn lol

the "Gator" grade lol

I would like to give a BIG thanks to Rick our very own Det27kid for selling this book to me :cloud9:

Picture251-2.jpg

I finally get to see this bad boy i'd been hearing about. (worship)(worship)

fantastic book!! congrats......oh, and what a sweeeeet run you got going.

(thumbs u

you need my 30 next :baiting:

Naw, just Bat covers (thumbs u The 30 is nice though..

you need my 35 :baiting:

hmmmm... i would love the 35.....BUT..im not doing a pre robin run.. hm this just came back from cgc today,you need this.... :baiting:...

tec30.jpg

Edited by kryptospidey

Well, I haven't completed my pre-robin Tec set, but would like to share what I have so far. These books are my pride and joy, my bread and butter of my collection. I dont think I will ever let these books go. It's too bad my Tec 29 has cream-offwhite pages and the only one that was graded as a 3.5. Everything else is offwhite or above and graded a 4.0 :sumo: Next up for me, is a Tec 31 :wishluck: Enjoy!

Picture253-2.jpg

:o(worship) (worship) (worship)

Me !

Well, I haven't completed my pre-robin Tec set, but would like to share what I have so far. These books are my pride and joy, my bread and butter of my collection. I dont think I will ever let these books go. It's too bad my Tec 29 has cream-offwhite pages and the only one that was graded as a 3.5. Everything else is offwhite or above and graded a 4.0 :sumo: Next up for me, is a Tec 31 :wishluck: Enjoy!

Picture253-2.jpg

:o(worship) (worship) (worship)

Me !

:sick: