• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

Thanks to Esquire for this one, arrived today, pleasant surprise after a lousy Monday at work

Detective38.jpg

(worship)

Imran - you are on fire.

I definetly won't have the best pre-robin Tec run in the UK if you keep this up.

Thanks to Esquire for this one, arrived today, pleasant surprise after a lousy Monday at work

Detective38.jpg

(worship)

Imran - you are on fire.

I definetly won't have the best pre-robin Tec run in the UK if you keep this up.

Nahh George, I've seen your books in this thread, I have no chance, anyway, nearly done for the year, spent far too much, speaking of which :baiting:

The fact that so many Tec collectors are Pre-Robin focused makes my life so much easier..

You guys have been picking up some fantastic books. I will share after I get my next batch from CGC graded. I think I am up to 6 GA Tecs to get slabbed.

T3quilla is really laying down some serious books. I am a big fan of the 38!

Detective38.jpg

(worship)

Imran - you are on fire.

Nahh George, I've seen your books in this thread, I have no chance, anyway, nearly done for the year, spent far too much, speaking of which :baiting:

soon

Your #38 would be an upgrade for me but of course it isn't a pre-Robin :baiting:

Detective38.jpg

(worship)

Imran - you are on fire.

soon

Your #38 would be an upgrade for me but of course it isn't a pre-Robin :baiting:

You have the 3.0 Crippen don't you? :baiting:

Why is that same Tec 38 book still up on the C-link Exchange?

No Idea, it was a consignment sale from Mark Zaid, didn't know it was on Clink

Mar better remove it asap before someone hits the buy it now price

It wasn't his copy, he was just the seller, it's listed as sold on his website

EsquireComics

Why is that same Tec 38 book still up on the C-link Exchange?

No Idea, it was a consignment sale from Mark Zaid, didn't know it was on Clink

Mar better remove it asap before someone hits the buy it now price

even if someone hits the BIN on clink, the seller has to confirm it is still available...which, it obviously isn't...

Does anyone know who Bumchex is?

He has the number one collection of Tec's in 1-500

Score: 703170

Leading by: 646315

Date Score Achieved: 9/16/2009

he has a Detective Comics 27 7.5 unrestored! Not to mention his other comics....

Does anyone know who Bumchex is?

He has the number one collection of Tec's in 1-500

Score: 703170

Leading by: 646315

Date Score Achieved: 9/16/2009

he has a Detective Comics 27 7.5 unrestored! Not to mention his other comics....

Holy.. :o