• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

Me three. Awesome 36 and 37 Andre.Hurry with the group shot already. There are many of us anxiously waiting. With all these 37s popping up we might need to re-evaluate the scarcity between the 36 and 37. 36 suddenly has become harder to come by.within the last year I have owned 4 copies of 37 compared to just 1 copy of 36.

I'll get a group shot ready soon. I have two books I'm waiting for that will need to be picked up when I have a chance in Maryland. TEC 28 and 32. When I get those I'll post the picture . That will leave me with 3 more to get

Me three. Awesome 36 and 37 Andre.Hurry with the group shot already. There are many of us anxiously waiting. With all these 37s popping up we might need to re-evaluate the scarcity between the 36 and 37. 36 suddenly has become harder to come by.within the last year I have owned 4 copies of 37 compared to just 1 copy of 36.

I'll get a group shot ready soon. I have two books I'm waiting for that will need to be picked up when I have a chance in Maryland. TEC 28 and 32. When I get those I'll post the picture . That will leave me with 3 more to get

what's left and not on payments?

#27 and ?

#27 and ?

:gossip:I don't actually think he has a 31 yet, but I suspect it won't be long

#27 and ?

think my old copy is on time payments

#27 and ?

think my old copy is on time payments

:o

#27 and ?

30 31 34