• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

Thanks guys!

@ mt1000 - yes but only if you help me find a 27

@tfa1998 - :cry::cry::cry: Not a 29 either.

Do you have a 28? why did i think u did (shrug)

This was just a shot of my Bat covers. My coverless 28,30 CGC 3.5 ,32 raw, and coverless 34 are not pictured.

(And I actually just very recently sold my 28 :cry: )

O i gotcha you should take a pic with all them in it

IMG_2143.jpg

All but 28

Another AMAZING group shot. :o:o

There's one book in that group that is so amazing, I can't take my eyes off of it. :cloud9:

Thanks guys!

This was just a shot of my Bat covers. My coverless 28,30 CGC 3.5 ,32 raw, and coverless 34 are not pictured.

IMG_2143.jpg

All but 28

There's one book in that group that is so amazing, I can't take my eyes off of it. :cloud9:

I may know which one!

;)

can't recall if I posted this in this thread, but thanks to Gator, Andre, Dark Knight for their parts in making this happen. Also, thanks to those (Ferdelance, Vtcomics, Jamie Graham, Ciorac, Kyptospidey) who bought books from me so this prize could be had. :cloud9:

MyTec29CGC35crowNEWscanLabel.jpg

can't recall if I posted this in this thread, but thanks to Gator, Andre, Dark Knight for their parts in making this happen. Also, thanks to those (Ferdelance, Vtcomics, Jamie Graham, Ciorac, Kyptospidey) who bought books from me so this prize could be had. :cloud9:

I love your 29. So so beautiful. And such an incredible (and jaw dropping) book to see period.

Many :applause: and (worship) and :headbang: to you Ben!

One heck of a book.

(worship)

Thanks guys!

IMG_2143.jpg

All but 28

I know you love the AA17 right?

I love your 29. So so beautiful. And such an incredible (and jaw dropping) book to see period.

Many :applause: and (worship) and :headbang: to you Ben!

One heck of a book.

thank you Alex (thumbs u

(worship)

:)

(worship)

:)

What it go for?

Thanks guys!

IMG_2143.jpg

All but 28

Most impressive.

And I think I have owned one of those books

Great book :cloud9: , I rate 29 much higher than the 31

That's a VERY tough call IMO. (shrug)

31 one for me :grin: I think if Batman had his gloves on #29, it would probably be a toss-up. He looks kinda awkward swinging with just his bare hands lol

Edited by Dark Knight

31 one for me :grin: I think if Batman had his gloves on #29, it would probably be a toss-up. He looks kinda awkward swinging with just his bare hands lol

Funny cause he got rope burn swinging in that window that night. BTW awesome book my fav

Funny cause he got rope burn swinging in that window that night. BTW awesome book my fav

31 all day long for me. :sumo: (If you could not guess from my icon)

Though there is an overwhelming favor of 29 here on the boards, at least it seems. hm

Both books are incredible and will always be an incredibly tough call. :cool:

Though there is an overwhelming favor of 29 here on the boards, at least it seems. hm

I hate to tell you Alex but 29 is waaay cooler someday you will understand when your older

I hate to tell you Alex but 29 is waaay cooler someday you will understand when your older

I'm not mature enough ........... :sorry:

lol