• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

The Detective Comics Thread
5 5

4,430 posts in this topic

Congrats on the nice pick up Rick. I guess the only thing you need to do is try to complete the pre-bat run..

hello all...

pretty much sums it up, but likely going to work on whiz now, trying to get some pre bat tecs as I have funds...I have restored copies of the ones I need unrestored, but the run is pretty much done...will wait until I get the 27 from Matt (restoring now, due in december to me), and I am waiting on the 32 (deal not done till Dec, too) , and will post a "group" shot of them all

rick

Oh! I saw your Tec 27 last weekend at Matt's. It will come out very nice!! thumbsup2.gif

hello all...

cool...I hope you took some time to sit down and read it...I just want to make sure you didn't have cheetos hands when you did... (my son just "cheetos" hands one of my early bats i was letting him look at...tough stuff to get off...)

rick

Congrats on the nice pick up Rick. I guess the only thing you need to do is try to complete the pre-bat run..

hello all...

pretty much sums it up, but likely going to work on whiz now, trying to get some pre bat tecs as I have funds...I have restored copies of the ones I need unrestored, but the run is pretty much done...will wait until I get the 27 from Matt (restoring now, due in december to me), and I am waiting on the 32 (deal not done till Dec, too) , and will post a "group" shot of them all

rick

Oh! I saw your Tec 27 last weekend at Matt's. It will come out very nice!! thumbsup2.gif

hello all...

cool...I hope you took some time to sit down and read it...I just want to make sure you didn't have cheetos hands when you did... (my son just "cheetos" hands one of my early bats i was letting him look at...tough stuff to get off...)

rick

Dang that sucks.. WHich batman books is it?

hello all...it was a restored/trimmed one (#36 I think)...just a reader copy, so I didn't mind him looking at it, but I was unaware of the cheetos, until I went to put the book back in the box, and saw the residue...

rick

hello all...it was a restored/trimmed one (#36 I think)...just a reader copy, so I didn't mind him looking at it, but I was unaware of the cheetos, until I went to put the book back in the box, and saw the residue...

rick

Phew.. Good it wasn't a priced, high graded book... I'm sure the book smells alot "tastier" now grin.gif

Anyway, Im the older cousin.I was here 1st!!!!!!!

Welcome to the boards.

hello all...

Peter, tis I, your old buddy Rick, formerly "newforcecomics"....I was inspired by your id, and someone else posted "why don't we have a detective27kid", so I have temp changed my id (will change back, eventually)

rick

Anyway, Im the older cousin.I was here 1st!!!!!!!

Welcome to the boards.

hello all...

Peter, tis I, your old buddy Rick, formerly "newforcecomics"....I was inspired by your id, and someone else posted "why don't we have a detective27kid", so I have temp changed my id (will change back, eventually)

rick

Whooa, I didn't even noticed you changed your name until Action1kid mentioned it.. Definitely fits you well, but I'm used to seein you as newforcecomics. I guess i'd have to get used to your new name smile.gif