• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,315 posts in this topic

Nice book. I missed it when you posted it. Black Rider stories are typically entertaining.

Picked this up recently, Battle # 24, which was a gaping hole in my run.

Now I am only missing 5 issues from the 70-issue run and have the run solid from # 1 through 62 (with the exception of # 47 :shrug: ). I should have it completed within the next year, I guess.

Battle24.jpg

Picked this up recently, Battle # 24, which was a gaping hole in my run.

Now I am only missing 5 issues from the 70-issue run and have the run solid from # 1 through 62 (with the exception of # 47 :shrug: ). I should have it completed within the next year, I guess.

You'll have to give us an overview when it's complete. I have a couple pre-code issues, and used own a couple Kirby ones, and always thought it was cool that it was the one Atlas war title that ran from the beginning through the Atlas implosion. If I were ever to go for an Atlas War run - this would be the title.

PAGE 6 ??..........You're ALL fired ! Anyway..... there's a new Parker book in da house......JIUW 37(#2).....with that atom age classic 'Hitler on the Moon' story....wow, what a concept. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

jiuw37.jpg

Edited by jimjum12

.....I was actually impressed with the whole book.....but especially the Everett..... and it was a steal....due to some staple rust. GOD BLESS....

Love that book but don't have a copy yet.

Got this one this week with some other Atlas War books -

BattleAction8.jpg

.....WOW, that thing is pretty. GOD BLESS....

Jimbo - that's a beaut! I'm glad to see someone else appreciates them! I love the Everett interiors!

Here is my little run:

th_marvelboy1.jpgth_marvelboy2.jpgth_ast3.jpgth_ast4-2.jpgth_ast5.jpg

Beautiful! :applause: