• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,315 posts in this topic

With all the snow we've been having here in NJ, I thought I'd post this to show how I feel...

Snowbound_zpsea46345e.jpg

Very good. :applause:

:takeit: @ 3X OSPG........ GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

AND it's snowing AGAIN! :tonofbricks:

81 & sunny here. May have to go hiking again.

144999.jpg

Sounds nice, I'm enjoying our fireplace at the moment...

Btw: is that Shiverbones old copy of #17? Looks familiar.

Wow..... the Fine copy of Mystic 18 on www.ha.com just closed at over $400....... it was a nice copy of the very scarce Communist Zombie cover...... I would have loved to have gotten that one.... but a little out of my budget right now. I hope one of you guys snagged it..... GOD BLESS....

Wow..... the Fine copy of Mystic 18 on www.ha.com just closed at over $400....... it was a nice copy of the very scarce Communist Zombie cover...... I would have loved to have gotten that one.... but a little out of my budget right now. I hope one of you guys snagged it..... GOD BLESS....

That is a great cover, but $400 for a FN ? Someone wanted it bad. I did get the Astonishing 18, paid more than I wished. Nice condition precode Atlas horror are hot,hot....

That is a great cover, but $400 for a FN ? Someone wanted it bad. I did get the Astonishing 18, paid more than I wished. Nice condition precode Atlas horror are hot,hot....

You almost had to pay $ 250 for the Astonishing 18...... but I owe some money out.... it looks to be a real pretty copy. That Mystic is one of my very favorites and if I wasn't low on funds I'd have paid that price for it...... GOD BLESS...

"Scarce" is right! I've been keeping an eye out for a copy for about a dozen years now. :(

The Astonishing 18 was a beauty and IMHO undergraded by HA.

..... some of the tightest graded books I've ever received were from Heritage..... I've never been disappointed by one of their raw packages.... GOD BLESS...

"Scarce" is right! I've been keeping an eye out for a copy for about a dozen years now. :(

:cloud9:

mystic018_zpsc311f4ad.jpg

They are all great Don - 23 with that black cover is a nightmare in HG, well done.

This is a tough part of that run also, which it makes it even more impressive.

I also find it interesting that every copy of ST 40 I have owned has had that same marvel chipping in the same location. Love that issue also, one of my favorite Maneely covers - one of the best post code covers in my opinion.

Again congrats Don.

Sweet group of Strange Tales agreed! :applause:

Stinks about the resto on the 15, what does the label say? Can't make out what it says after "small amount of color touch on cover" .

It says, ' Small amount of color touch on cover, tear seal to cover '. I have a new scanner but is useless on slabs.

Thanks for the good vibes guys. It's appreciated.

Sweet group of Strange Tales agreed! :applause:

Stinks about the resto on the 15, what does the label say? Can't make out what it says after "small amount of color touch on cover" .

It says, ' Small amount of color touch on cover, tear seal to cover '. I have a new scanner but is useless on slabs.

Thanks for the good vibes guys. It's appreciated.

Ah, gotcha.

Still a nice presentable copy! (thumbs u