• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,306 posts in this topic

My Atlas 1st issue collection....now let's just hope I don't lose my job... :whee:

597db323-31a7-43b3-99a1-be0d66b5bfd2_zpsfac52e3e.jpg

:golfclap: ..... THAT is impressive. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

+1

And not easy to find in those grades! (worship)

My Atlas 1st issue collection....now let's just hope I don't lose my job... :whee:

:golfclap: ..... THAT is impressive. GOD BLESS...

+1

And not easy to find in those grades! (worship)

I echo all of these sentiments. Great to see these all together also!

Very nice! And if you lose your job, so what? I don't know about you, but I'd let my house get foreclosed on before I'd part with my comic books. I'd just find a climate-controlled storage unit to keep them in. I could sell my plasma every couple of weeks and come up with enough money for that!

I love the greens! :applause:

Got two comics from the Sparkle city auctions. I am always shocked when I don't get beaten out in those auctions since people seem to go at least double guide on most of the comics they list. ???

9822178ee55943a64f8bd6e2f96c629c_zps4597ad2f.jpg[/img]

f6c4e99ffc19e77240919b7542689f25_zps74119190.jpg[/img]

Very nice! And if you lose your job, so what? I don't know about you, but I'd let my house get foreclosed on before I'd part with my comic books. I'd just find a climate-controlled storage unit to keep them in. I could sell my plasma every couple of weeks and come up with enough money for that!

That's the spirit! And don't forget about recycling aluminum cans! Sweet money, just lying in the street!

One of my favorite Atlas covers:

IMG_5320_zps33118679.jpg

Cool! But I'm curious to know why the guy's ankles are skeletonized but his hands are not and why the beasties have skeletonized hands but not skeletonized faces.

Me too! It must be a very Strange Tale! :insane:

Great book btw!

One of my favorite Atlas covers:

IMG_5320_zps33118679.jpg

Cool! But I'm curious to know why the guy's ankles are skeletonized but his hands are not and why the beasties have skeletonized hands but not skeletonized faces.

Me too! It must be a very Strange Tale! :insane:

Great book btw!

crazy beautiful

That Spellbound is nice, Chris. Here's one I haven't posted before..... it's a western with the distinction of having once been owned by Bob Overestreet. It's got one of those Burgos portrait covers that I've really come to appreciate. GOD BLESS...

101_2808.jpg

Dig the Westerns, Jimbo! (thumbs u

Here's an earlier companion from the series...

WW-37_Toronto.jpg

That Spellbound is nice, Chris. Here's one I haven't posted before..... it's a western with the distinction of having once been owned by Bob Overestreet. It's got one of those Burgos portrait covers that I've really come to appreciate. GOD BLESS...

101_2808.jpg

Dig the Westerns, Jimbo! (thumbs u

Here's an earlier companion from the series...

WW-37_Toronto.jpg

..... beautiful..... and they're SO affordable (thumbs u GOD BLESS...