• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Show Us Your Atlas Books - Have A Cigar
26 26

9,286 posts in this topic

These are the other two..... Uncanny Tales 36 and 55...... The 36 has a Parrot story by Everett that I've never had the chance to read.... and is very tightly graded at 7.5....... the 55 also has a top line up of stories and has a fantastic Everett cover.....it's an 8.0 due to a stain on the BC..... but the front cover is perfectly centered and is probably 9.0..... although my camera glare is creating the appearance of defects that aren't really there. This is the one Judy likes best. I can't decide yet..... and unfortunately, without deslabbing, I probably won't be able to...... but then, deslabbing would make a sale more difficult. Maybe by the time I decide I won't have to sell one lol GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DSCN0257.jpg

DSCN0265.jpg

I actually put quite a bit of stock in your opinion..... thanks for the input. The 36 is much tougher in higher grade but that Everett Maze cover is certainly an inspired effort by the artist.....plus , the 'ole lady likes it, too. GOD BLESS...

P.S. Has anyone read the Parrot story in UT 36...... any good ?

This JIUW 55 has always been a favorite..... Everett cover with great stories by Heck, Williamson, Forgione, Forte, Everett, and Crandall..... the Shangri La story by Everett is neat, though only 3 pages. This one definitely stays..... and has already been removed from the slab. GOD BLESS....

I guess diversity is what makes the world go round, lol. I had that book and got rid of it...Stories were just too lame for my taste. :wink:

awxo2g.jpg

These are the other two..... Uncanny Tales 36 and 55...... The 36 has a Parrot story by Everett that I've never had the chance to read.... and is very tightly graded at 7.5....... the 55 also has a top line up of stories and has a fantastic Everett cover.....it's an 8.0 due to a stain on the BC..... but the front cover is perfectly centered and is probably 9.0..... although my camera glare is creating the appearance of defects that aren't really there. This is the one Judy likes best. I can't decide yet..... and unfortunately, without deslabbing, I probably won't be able to...... but then, deslabbing would make a sale more difficult. Maybe by the time I decide I won't have to sell one lol GOD BLESS...

DSCN0257.jpg

DSCN0265.jpg

Those are some sweet books. Choosing which one to let go is a choice I wouldn't want to make.

This JIUW 55 has always been a favorite..... Everett cover with great stories by Heck, Williamson, Forgione, Forte, Everett, and Crandall..... the Shangri La story by Everett is neat, though only 3 pages. This one definitely stays..... and has already been removed from the slab. GOD BLESS....

I guess diversity is what makes the world go round, lol. I had that book and got rid of it...Stories were just too lame for my taste. :wink:

awxo2g.jpg

Nice group shot! :applause:

It's really hard to say which one I would pick. ???

UncannyTales55.jpg

New purchases arrived today!

9C8ABD79-5105-4B88-8E06-4FD6842E551B_zpswn5nxz0l.jpg

.... nice copy. Any cool stories in that one ? I always liked the cover. GOD BLESS....

P.S. I wonder how long that CGC 8.0 copy of Marvel Tales 93 will last on Metro's website ?

Excellent! Spellbound #2 & JIM #5 are both on my Atlas PCH 'top 13'.

....what are the other 11 Pat ? GOD BLESS....

Yes, inquiring minds want to know... hm

13 a rough estimate fit for all hallows month.

Weird Worlds #27

Strange Tales #18 both Fox etc

Men’s adventures #23 ditto

Menace #5

Uncanny 2 & 7

Mystic #31 fave RQ

Strange Tales 16

JIUW 11, 15 BW

Spellbound #4

Here’s a good WW with a fave Heath cover I’ve never seen posted.

Left some wiggle room. May find more. My filing is #@*+%

img866.jpg