• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

Here's my small run so far. Not sure yet where it's going, but I'm thinking I'd like to get 2 through 14 at least. hm 1 will be tough...

That's a great lineup. (thumbs u Is that the slabbed 4.0 #6 that sold on ebay last week?

That's a great lineup. (thumbs u Is that the slabbed 4.0 #6 that sold on ebay last week?

Yes, it is. The other two are in approximately the same condition.

My favorite Superman cover...

Yeah, that is a sweet cover. Maybe I should up my goal to run through #23. hm

I thought about collecting them through 24, but there are a couple of covers I can't see myself spending the money on. I really can't stand the cover on 19. And 16,21, and 22 don't do much for me. So rather than be a completist I just get the covers I like.

I thought about collecting them through 24, but there are a couple of covers I can't see myself spending the money on. I really can't stand the cover on 19. And 16,21, and 22 don't do much for me. So rather than be a completist I just get the covers I like.

Richard, that is a killer Supes #23 (worship) one of the best war covers.

I agree with you on Superman #'s 21 and 22. not bad covers, just not too exciting,. however, I LOVE #16, to me it's just so 1940's.

that's just an amazing Supes #32 jkrk, very nice.

picked this one up on eBay a few months back, not the prettiest book, but one of the more difficult Action issues to get. at least it has decent PQ.

ActionComics3920fc.jpg

Edited by thedude

picked this one up on eBay a few months back, not the prettiest book, but one of the more difficult Action issues to get. at least it has decent PQ.

I remember that one! I was tempted too. Nice to see it's found a home "in the family". :applause:

I remember that one! I was tempted too. Nice to see it's found a home "in the family". :applause:

:hi: guys! I have one to post after I have a nap. zzz

:hi: guys! I have one to post after I have a nap. zzz

well, go take your nap and then post that sucker ! :makepoint::foryou: