• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

Okay who is going to buy that issue #1 in the forum sales section?
well, I can tell you that there are at least 5 folks interested in it...

I've asked for detailed scans - but none have arrived as of this post. Also, PQ described to me as "nice and not brittle."

:o Mike, what are you doing with such an early Action! We don't need any more competition for those books. :sumo:

Seriously, congratulations on a GREAT pickup. I like the Action 31 cover, and it looks like you got a really nice 6.0 copy. :applause:

\:o Mike, what are you doing with such an early Action! We don't need any more competition for those books. sumo.gif

Seriously, congratulations on a GREAT pickup. I like the Action 31 cover, and it looks like you got a really nice 6.0 copy. 893applaud-thumb.gif

I,m currently looking for issues 12, 13 14, 21, and 23 :devil::kidaround:

Kinda bored today so, I thought I would post the front and back of the Action 1 first wrap. The picture was taken yesterday in a parking lot. My friend Ben (destroyer) was kind enough to win the slab for me. I was making a payment and he brought it along.

009.jpg

010.jpg