• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

i need a few unrestored actions to replace the ones in my collection. am working on getting the first 50 without any resto..

like...3,4,5,6,8,9 10,11 19,21,29, 36,39,40,43,47 i believe

maybe ponseti will come up with some.....

i need a few unrestored actions to replace the ones in my collection. am working on getting the first 50 without any resto..

like...3,4,5,6,8,9 10,11 19,21,29, 36,39,40,43,47 i believe

maybe ponseti will come up with some.....

do you have all of them already and are just looking for unrestored upgrades?

Way to go, Forrest!

I adore these early issues (no kidding) and #4 is one of my favorites. You can really see Jerry and Joe and friends beginning to flex their creative muscles, and to set the model for umpteen superhero stories to come. Second and third Luthor stories! :headbang:

The covers from the 1st 10 Superman issues are simply some of my favorite GA books out there. I still don't have my favorite one ... yet, but will soon :devil:

This book in particular will make a great companion piece to my Batman #2 for the second appearances of the two biggest villains in the DC Universe.... so not too bad for a GA newbie I think? :)

And another :whee: cause I can't help myself!

Looks like I've a nice new addition that should be joining my budding collection around the end of the month!

:whee:

Nice one man. I was sorely tempted to grab that bad boy myself. I'm glad it's gone to someone who'll give it love.