• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

glad to see you got yourself a #1, and a nice one I might add. Does that make your mini run 1-19 complete? or was it more?

The mini-run is 1-18, but I had to sell the #9 in order to afford the #1. So, #9 is back on my want list.

Thanks, guys! I still can't quite believe that I own it. I've wanted a copy since I was 8-years-old. :whee:

You gonna crack it out? hm

:roflmao:

I've got my Masterpiece Edition copy to flip through whenever I like. (thumbs u

Thanks, guys! I still can't quite believe that I own it. I've wanted a copy since I was 8-years-old. :whee:

Congrats on the amazing acquisition Jeff, I can imagine how thrilled you are right now.

And I'm even going to help you pay for it as I file the Thrilling # 8 away in my own collection. :shy:

Congrats on the amazing acquisition Jeff, I can imagine how thrilled you are right now.

And I'm even going to help you pay for it as I file the Thrilling # 8 away in my own collection. :shy:

You won it? Congrats, you got a great price. (thumbs u