• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

4587823334_1df907e679_o.jpg

And some of the Superman splash pages are pretty good. I don't think my copy of WF issue 6 has this splash. I got this from somewhere else which is now closed down.

And some of the Superman splash pages are pretty good. I don't think my copy of WF issue 6 has this splash. I got this from somewhere else which is now closed down.

Someone else liked trains.

2753647417_c0e90b45b0_b.jpg

superman3.jpg

superman3.jpg

Good point Mr. B. I think Guardineer started it all with this one. Not my copy, is it yours?

3082904602_1765880c65_o.jpg

Not my copy, is it yours?

Sadly I don't have an Action 13.

don't worry, I'm sure someone will walk into your store with a 7.0 white pager sometime. :grin:

:wishluck::wishluck::wishluck:

don't worry, I'm sure someone will walk into your store with a 7.0 white pager sometime. :grin:

:o

:wishluck::wishluck::wishluck:

we are all cheering for that event to come true. I mean poor Richard never has any luck in finding cool books.

My heart is filled with sadness at his lack of an Action 13

:cry:

Superman 3 is still a much more cool train cover than Action 13 though. Better composition, better use of the simple color palette, and far more dynamic action shot of Superman.

For a guppy in the big fish tank, I'll gladly take a :sumo: on this one. ;)