• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

Here's a few more of my ACTION COMICS that don't appear to have

many graded copies. They don't seem to be very collectable.

[snip]

mm

Great books and rare! Only not collected because you never see them!

..... Superman titles from this time period are some of my favorites. Here's one I just got in ..... I might list it on Clink but it will be so high that I'll be keeping it for a few years at least. I could never collect Actions.... too many and too high.... but everyone should have a few. I totally love this cover and it's the tightest 7.0 I've ever seen..... I'd have been a bit angry if I'd submitted it. This is just the kind of book I like to deslab...... there's no chance in hell it would ever go down in grade if resubmitted. GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

DSCN0728.jpg

..... Superman thread on Page 9 ? (tsk)

DSCN0731.jpg

I could use a cover for my copy of that Action comic. DC must have had second thoughts about a super-companion. They waited almost a hundred issues to introduce Supergirl. Superwoman 1 never appeared too.

3782138894_90a915d3bb.jpg

Edited by BB-Gun

you covered up the #48?! can I get a better look at that one?

:foryou:

Blasphemy, I know!

It's an old label 3.0 off white. Sorry for the glare. Looking for an upgrade if you have one. :)

image1_3.jpg

image upload

man that presents much nicer than a 3.0. old label goodness, what a great book :cloud9:

great collection you've got going, you don't see the #32 that often, and especially not in 6.0.