• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

8997173055_86dc71ffc1.jpg

mm

Love the book from a tough period in which to find decent copies. Beautiful copy! (worship)

+1

Not a book that you see many nice copies of.

Edited to add: Just for fun, I checked the census. Only seven graded copies, with the highest being 8.0

Edited by Sqeggs

supe14cgc92.jpg

i know i was doing actions but i wanted to show this baby off.

thanks to cirorac...bill ponseti for finding the more fun collection years ago as this is one of them.

Gorgeous. (thumbs u

supe14cgc92.jpg

thanks to cirorac...bill ponseti for finding the more fun collection years ago as this is one of them.

Stunning, Jamie.

supe14cgc92.jpg

you are very welcome Jamie. But, it was one of the Crescent City Collection if memory serves. Either way, I was happy to find both of those collections and the Supey 14 was one of the nicest books across both collections. If you ever decide to part with it, I would appreciate a shot to bring it back home :wishluck:

8997173055_86dc71ffc1.jpg

mm

Love the book from a tough period in which to find decent copies. Beautiful copy! (worship)

+1

Not a book that you see many nice copies of.

Edited to add: Just for fun, I checked the census. Only seven graded copies, with the highest being 8.0

I might be tempted to have it graded as it's a very solid book.

How many other SUPERMAN/ACTION covers have Lois Lane, Lex Luthor and

Superman on them?

mm

Edited by Marty Mann

Here's a few more of my ACTION COMICS that don't appear to have

many graded copies. They don't seem to be very collectable.

9301314896_fd8ab97280.jpg

9301319446_6c3d6f7b47.jpg

8998364830_9bd5f385e3.jpg

mm

supe14cgc92.jpg

you are very welcome Jamie. But, it was one of the Crescent City Collection if memory serves. Either way, I was happy to find both of those collections and the Supey 14 was one of the nicest books across both collections. If you ever decide to part with it, I would appreciate a shot to bring it back home :wishluck:

:takeit:

Here's a few more of my ACTION COMICS that don't appear to have

many graded copies. They don't seem to be very collectable.

9301314896_fd8ab97280.jpg

(3 graded copies)

9301319446_6c3d6f7b47.jpg

(6 graded copies)

8998364830_9bd5f385e3.jpg

(6 graded copies)

mm

Great books and rare! Only not collected because you never see them!

Low distribution or lack of interest?

mm

Edited by Marty Mann

Don't know; I just know they don't show up as often at shows or even on these boards.
It's harder to find nice copies of Actions from #101 to #200, than it is from #1 to #100

Heres one I just picked up... posted it recently on another thread... I think its one of the best early Action covers in that at least its a decent pose and we are not looking at Superman from behind

147581.jpg.7269e7664054a7f6df9621c883112837.jpg

Edited by sartre

Heres one I just picked up... posted it recently on another thread... I think its one of the best early Action covers in that at least its a decent pose and we are not looking at Superman from behind

Fantastic!!!

that is one incredible book, VERY nice!