• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Superman thread show us yours
9 9

3,413 posts in this topic

This obviously isn't an early Action or Superman but I love Christmas covers and DC books in the late 1940s are difficut to find in HG.

ActionComics117_zpsed2e27ca.jpg

Nice copy. (thumbs u

I really love Christmas covers, too.

lf-46_zpsfe0694fb.jpeg

This obviously isn't an early Action or Superman but I love Christmas covers and DC books in the late 1940s are difficut to find in HG.

I got to flip through that book, when it was raw. It's a beauty for sure.

I got to flip through that book, when it was raw. It's a beauty for sure.

Gosh--if you hadn't flipped through the book it would've graded out at a 9.2. :roflmao:

Nice copy. (thumbs u

lf-46_zpsfe0694fb.jpeg

Beautiful colors on that book. Wonder why it only got a 7.0. Great Christmas book.

A 1.. 2... and 14

What is a CGC 3.0 doing in this short run? Why don't you keep the HGs and I'll take the Low Grade? Awesome books, my friend. I know I'll never be able to afford these books so it's nice to look at yours.

Nice copy. (thumbs u

lf-46_zpsfe0694fb.jpeg

Beautiful colors on that book. Wonder why it only got a 7.0. Great Christmas book.

Thanks. Not sure on the grade; I haven't looked at the notes. I try to target nicely presenting books in mid to border-line high grade. Usually those are the only ones I can afford! :D

That's my old copy on the left. :cloud9:

are you serious?????????

Won it in a ComicConnect auction in 2010. Sold it to a board member in 2012.

Yep. And I sold it to Graham Crackers last weekend in St. Louis.

geez...i get no respect around here! that book is well traveled at least! it has seen more states than i have!