• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

$1.00 bins

7 posts in this topic

Life as we know it is in a stand still in terms of nonessentials. Sure eBay, HA, Clink, etc are there for the good stuff, but what will happen to the stock piles of crapola? I feel e-commerce will be the future going forward. This coming from a brick n mortar nonessential seller of stuff. Can it be possible to sell these profitably/effortlessly in any way shape or form? By the bag? By the pound? 

Edited by Junkdrawer

Howdy Chris! 

Hope you are hunkered down and safe. Had plans for Brimfield in May...:sorry:

Dollar bins are probably 50 cent bins right now. Maybe 25 cent bins if this goes on as long as they say it might. 

There is always Craigslist or Let Go I guess. That is if you can meet someone in an empty parking lot with a piece in your pocket. Make sure they pay with PayPal. Don’t want to touch any dirty cash right now. Worst comes to worst, donate to a charity or children’s hospital and take a tax right off. 

We will get through this and shows will eventually come back. Although, even if open I will be avoiding them like the plague so to speak, for quite a while. 

I feel for anyone sitting on a storage locker full of them. With the possibility of a lot of stores closing, I expect there will be a glut of this stuff coming out. Glad, I don’t have any...

Stay safe mi amigo. Brimfield will hopefully back next year...