• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
4 4

87 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, catrick339 said:

Patsy Walker 6

Touch  of transverse  spine  roll,   otherwise  flat  and tight enough,   with a touch of gloss left,  bit of general  wear, Bohnett's 
stamp,   white pages,   tight on the single  staple.  Staple has  a bit of rust,   no migration. Light pencil  lower  edge BC

Asking  $75

yDv3ceG.jpg

JJ8Xdps.jpg

:takeit:per PM

See how  that  works,  kids?

You  send  a PM  with  a reasonable  offer,    you  rake  in  a fun  comic!

Send those PM's!

Edited by catrick339

All right!  All   PM's  have  been  asked  and  answered,   everything  not  marked  SOLD
is  still  available,    Recap  with   some price adjustments   is  coming  in  a bit,  

Well,  Lunatic  Lite  and  I had  a  long  conversation  this morning,  and  I  convinced him  to  adjust  some  of  his prices,    here's  a
recap  with  new  sales  prices.  Take  a look,  there's  still  a lot of  interesting  stuff  here,  IMO.

Lucy  The Real Gone  Gal #1, pages out  was  $25,  now  $15

Tiny  Tessie 24  was $40,  now  $30

Millie the Model 14  was $40,  now $30

Super-Mystery V7 #4  was  $400,  STILL  $400,  he wouldn't budge on  a Gerber 7 Ace

Sunny 13  was $250, now $200

Junior  11  was  $400,  now  $350  SOLD!

Junior  12  was  $575,  now  $475  SOLD!

Blue  Bolt V4 #1  Axis  cover, rough  back cover,  was $250,  now  $200

Probably bottom  line on  most of these,  but  PM's  are still  encouraged. 
The worst  that  can  happen is that  he'll  say  no, :D 

Edited by catrick339

Wow, 24 hours and not a peep,  and  this thread  is  halfway  down  page 2,  lol

I'm going to  list  a  few reruns  from   a  couple previous threads   just  to  keep  Lunatic Lite's  books  in  front  of  some  eyes  today,  
and  finish  up this  evening.   Invoices   tomorrow    midday.   

Watch  this space.

Let's start out  with a Big Gun Rerun.

Cerebus  #1,  the Real  Deal,   and yes,  I've   owned  copies  of the counterfeit  and  can  tell the difference.

The usual    stress  along  the  spine,  but  flat,   clean,  tight. 

Asking  $1200,   FIRM

8ONhmy7.jpg

Silver  Surfer 18

Flat,  tight spine  and CF,   glossy,   white pages,  but  the mouses  have nibbled  off the upper  RH corner,

Gorgeous   reader for $5  SOLD!

mqQKgla.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Amazing  Spider-Man 53

Tiny chip out upper  LH  FC,  otherwise  flat,  square,  tight,   clean,  glossy,   white pages

Asking  $15   SOLD!

408f0ni.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Amazing  Spider-Man 54

General  wear,  dogears  on   a  flat tight  copy,  2"  tear  RH  edge  FC,  white pages.

Asking $5  SOLD!

zt6KAE5.jpg

Edited by catrick339

30 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Amazing  Spider-Man 54

General  wear,  dogears  on   a  flat tight  copy,  2"  tear  RH  edge  FC,  white pages.

Asking $5

zt6KAE5.jpg

I'll start a party :takeit:

43 minutes ago, catrick339 said:

Silver  Surfer 18

Flat,  tight spine  and CF,   glossy,   white pages,  but  the mouses  have nibbled  off the upper  RH corner,

Gorgeous   reader for $5

mqQKgla.jpg

:takeit:

Silver  Surfer 18  is  SOLD!
Spidey 54  is SOLD!

Thanks  Matt!

As you all  can see,   I'm  approaching this  in  a leisurely  fashion,   with  the idea  of   keeping  LL's books  out  in  front.
Take  a look   at  the first  three pages,  see if there's  something  that  piques  your  fancy,   then  see the recap  with 
adjusted prices  on   page  3.  

I'd like to  see  another book  or  two   sell  for him  before  I  shut  down  the  thread. 

Amazing  Spider-Man 57

Flat  and  tight,   decent gloss,   white pages,  but  a  tiny  split  lower  spine,  some general wear,  especially  along the spine. 
Still   an attractive  midgrader. 

EDIT:  1/2 x 1/4 piece out  lower  edge  BC

Asking  $15    $10

0CGtsAs.jpg

Edited by catrick339

Amazing  Spider-Man 57

Flat  and  tight,   decent gloss,   white pages,  but  a  tiny  split  lower  spine,  some general wear.  Still   an attractive  midgrader. 

Asking  $15

9nGZbnp.jpg

Amazing  Spider-Man 69

Flat  and  tight,   decent gloss,   white pages,  but    some general wear and rubbing  along  spine.  Still   an attractive  midgrader. 

Asking  $10   SOLD!

znRzTrO.jpg

Edited by catrick339

On 4/10/2020 at 7:30 PM, Fan Boy said:

Never seen that title before ... Tiny Tessie?  If I recall .. quite a few GA comics had this name “Tessie”. Like Tessie theToilet, another one as a Typist? 

:roflmao:

Edited by Jëffrö...

Amazing Spider-Man 88

Flat,  tight,   square,  glossy,   white pages,  minimal  general wear, but there's  a  slight discoloration  over the price  upper LH, 
where someone  had stuck one of those  old  round  price  stickers  on it back in the day. 

Asking $10  SOLD!

MZhxxtz.jpg

Edited by catrick339