• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

CATRICK'S QUARNUCOPIA IS CLOSED!
4 4

87 posts in this topic

All right!  

I'm going  to  leave  things  right here  for  a while,   please  take another look  at pages  1 through 3, see  if anything   from  Lunatic  Lite  still
holds  any  interest  for you,  send me  a PM  with  any  reasonable offers.   I'll  be happy  to  pass  them along.  

But  I think  on  average  We Done Good  for  him.  I'll  shut  things  down  middaty  tomorrow,  invoices  will  follow  along  after that. 

Enjoy  your  holiday  evening,  folks!

Stay safe,  wash your hands,   and KEEP THAT DISTANCE  SOCIAL!

G'morning  Gang,

I'll  be  shutting  things  down  today  at  Noon.

Soft  close  12  PM  EST,   hard  close  when  the last  invoice  goes out. 

Take  one  last  look,   see if there's   anything  in  the first  three pages  to  help  out  my  Ohio  buddy,  Lunatic  Lite.  
Recap of  his  stuff on  page  3

All Righty  then!

Soft   close   in  five  minutes,   invoices  start going out at Noon. 

Many  thanks  to  all  the buyers,    This will  help  Lunatic  Lite  over  the  hump  for  April,   and likely  a piece of May. Made  a couple bucks for 
myself  too,  lol

He's  VERY  happy  with  the outcome,  and  is threatening  to   send  me  another  package  of  fun  stuff,  just for  the hell of it. 

Keep  your fingers  crossed,  I  really  enjoy  looking  at  older  books like  these  that  I've  never had  the opportunity  to   own,
One  possible  drawback,   I  won't  list anything until  I've had  a  chance  to   read it, :D  

He's  threatening  to  send  me  some  low  grade  Archies  in  the  single  digits,  got my fingers  crossed.   The earliest  one  I  ever owned 
was  a  #9  with  the CF  out.  FUN!

Thanks  again,  invoices  starting  now. 

...and with only  six  invoices,   I'm  DONE!

Once  again  my thanks  to  all,   and  keep   your fingers  crossed  for  another fat  package  from  Ohio,. 

THIS  THREAD IS  CLOSED