• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Who's your favorite mainstream comic character?

Who are your favorite comic book superheroes? (Select up to 5)  

165 members have voted

1. 1. Who are your favorite comic book superheroes? (Select up to 5)

33 posts in this topic

I thought it would be interesting to find out who everyone's favorite characters are. Unfortunately, for this I think we'll have to stick to the mainstream characters (Marvel, DCU). Alternate universe characters are not separate from the regulars. i.e. if you love Ultimate Spidey, he's still just Spidey along with all the other Spidey books.

Please select up to 5 of your favorite comic book heroes on the following poll. Then, you can discuss and rank them in the thread, and discuss who your favorite villains are as well.

I'm kind of partial to some of the regulars. I've always been a

Wolverine fan due to my coming into comics in the early 90's. Flash is a fairly recent addition in the last year or two. Now I can't get enough of Wally West. But overall, I think my No. 1 still has to be good ole Peter Parker.

1. Spider-Man

2. Flash

3. Wolverine

4. Batman

5. Captain America

It was a tough battle for No. 5. I really couldn't decide between Cap and Supergirl. The honorable mentions would be: Supergirl, Superman, Nightcrawler, Spider-Woman, and Luke Cage.

Villain-wise, my favorites include:

Hobgoblin (of course), Deathstroke, Electro, Clayface, Scarecrow, Mirror Master, and Prof. Zoom.

I'll echo the good poll sentiment. thumbsup2.gif

Good to see Danny Rand (Iron Fist) making it back into the mainstream. 893applaud-thumb.gif Now if someone could pitch Quesada a good Powerman and Iron Fist story 893scratchchin-thumb.gif (No Manga) 893naughty-thumb.gif then we can get another Luke and Danny team-up. Heck cut out one of the X-titles. I know, I know. Like that'll happen.

hail.gif X-TITLE

new Powerman and Iron Fist title tonofbricks.gif

I thought it would be interesting to find out who everyone's favorite characters are. Unfortunately, for this I think we'll have to stick to the mainstream characters (Marvel, DCU). Alternate universe characters are not separate from the regulars. i.e. if you love Ultimate Spidey, he's still just Spidey along with all the other Spidey books.

Please select up to 5 of your favorite comic book heroes on the following poll. Then, you can discuss and rank them in the thread, and discuss who your favorite villains are as well.

OK.

A mutant.

An unbreakable will.

One socially conscience.

An alien.

A vigilanty.