• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Closing Tomorrow (Saturday) -- I Bought A Collection: Endgame -- It's the Finale!
9 9

765 posts in this topic

On 4/22/2020 at 10:05 PM, Readcomix said:

Being an expert sailor, Sinbad escaped the flood!

Three-book Marvel Sinbad lot in FVF: Marvel Spotlight #25 (Seventh Voyage of Sinbad adaptation) and Worlds Unknown 7&8 (Golden Voyage of Sinbad adaptation). Take the set for $5

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take 

8 hours ago, Shaun C89 said:

:takeit:per pm

Thor 145
Thor 152
Thor 163 
Thor 170 
Thor  173 
Thor 191 
Thor 198 
Amazing Adventures 6 
Amazing Adventures 8 
Iron Man 36 
Iron Man 37 
Iron Man 38 
FF 153 
Ff 149 
FF 148 
FF 139 
FF 138 
FF 130 
FF 115 
FF 114 
FF 103 
FF 101 

BIG ^^ Thank you again, Shaun! (worship)

Damm - another one of my debtors shows up tonight...., :sorry: 

Just now, Readcomix said:

All I did was update the thread! Should I even post books now?? Its late!

Especially when you live in newpennsyljersey or wherever.

All I have shot is a handful of JLA. I can do a few of those. After that, I make one more pass thru these boxes for stuff that is appropriate for this thread. I'll post those stragglers, if any, then get us to the finale -- which is heavy on 50's and early 60's DC, some tough and cool books -- that seems to be the heart of what this guy was after. And there's a couple oddballs in the mix too.

Then I'll close and do PM's so those who want their books can get them. But those who want to see Classics Illustrated can wait; I'll do a quick (maybe 40 books) Classics thread once this closes, sort of an addendum to this thread, but I know its not for everybody.