• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Closing Tomorrow (Saturday) -- I Bought A Collection: Endgame -- It's the Finale!
9 9

765 posts in this topic

:news: Clean-up/Catch-up and an update! First, clean-up:

^^@echu nabs Astonishing Tales 2-5! Thanks Ed! :headbang:

^^@Shaun C89 snares GS Avengers 3, Thor 172, and Strange Tales 174,176,177 (Golem issues) Thank you! :headbang:

More Marvels coming later (Iron Man and FF) and maybe some JLA and a couple stragglers if I get them shot in time. Also, does anybody want to see a few What If? from the first series, and any of the bronze Dr Strange run? (he had much of it from #2-60 but not all of it). After that, we'll go to the Finale by early in the week, heavy on early silver DC. 

As to Classics Illustrated, I think the best thing for me to do is offer them in a separate thread once this is closed and PM's are sent. That way, those with no interest can get their books but those who purchased in this thread that want Classics can just settle up after those get posted. There's only 33 Gilberton books, plus a handful of those bronze Marvel Classic Comics. It will be a thread of fewer than 40 books total; sort of an annex to this one.

Marvel Presents #1-12 (full run) 1st Ulysses Bloodstone; 1st solo Guardians of the Galaxy. Note lower right corners; these were in his box that got wet, it appears. Each has some flaking/chipping there on what would otherwise be VG/FN range books. Let's call it a VG reader lot. $40

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix
Pix