• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Closing Tomorrow (Saturday) -- I Bought A Collection: Endgame -- It's the Finale!
9 9

765 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Chilling Adventures in Sorcery as Told by Sabrina #1 (1972) VGFN only this low for some flecks of color loss on cover across lower logo, tree on left border. Not the most common bronze book. $20

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

take it

Those are all our matinee offerings this afternoon; my goal is to be back around 10 PM EST or thereabouts (probably not sooner, maybe later) with most all the Marvel Spotlight run (no WWBN issues; all the rest) and a few other assorted goodies. Thank you to all you Matinee Idols who crashed in this afternoon and left the teenage girls screaming and crying! :acclaim:

Just now, Readcomix said:

Those are all our matinee offerings this afternoon; my goal is to be back around 10 PM EST or thereabouts (probably not sooner, maybe later) with most all the Marvel Spotlight run (no WWBN issues; all the rest) and a few other assorted goodies. Thank you to all you Matinee Idols who crashed in this afternoon and left the teenage girls screaming and crying! :acclaim:

Where do the werewolf issues always go????