• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] LAST CALL! Closing Tomorrow (Saturday) -- I Bought A Collection: Endgame -- It's the Finale!
9 9

765 posts in this topic

Rumors are true; I am efforting a brief matinee of random high weirdness, even shot them, but between the family at home, the day job and the extended family on the phone,I'm not sure when. Maybe mid-afternoon (EST)? I was hoping this a.m., but it is disappearing fast and I have day job stuff and some errands in front of me. I promise to keep you posted and keep it weird!

Then I am hoping to do most of the Marvel Spotlight run (lower and mid grade) as singles and sets tonight. It's all here except the werewolf issues (2-4). If I can shoot those and a few one-off goodies to spice it up, that's tonight's plan.

6 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Threadkrap Mafia in da house! :banana:

People will think there are sales going on in here...., (:

3 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Rumors are true; I am courting a brief-clad manatee of random high weirdness, even shot her at first, but she keeps coming back for more sweet, sweet  and sweaty love...., 

:gossip: So..., indeed...., the rumors are true.

:news:SOLD! Tod Holton Super Green Beret #1&2 (Lightning Comics 1967) VG/FN note light stain lower back of #1. Note also cool back cover house ad for "Captain Shazam" (published as Captain Marvel) on back cover. Take the set for $20

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix