• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Bronze Age Incredible Hulk
3 3

321 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

I always loved the U.F.O.s and thought their origin was great.  One of these days I want to buy a graded 9.8 for sentimental reasons.  I don't think it would be too much because no one really gives a (bleep) about the UFOs I bet.

1 Incredible Hulk #254.jpg

You would be surprised, that book does seem to go for a premium, I remember reading it when it came out and loved it too, still looking for a HG copy for myself. 

9 hours ago, Jasonmorris1000000 said:

So much for my theory that no one cares.  These are my original copies from off the rack. I haven't upgraded them yet

Off the rack == that is awesome which brings up something very distinct; in fact so much so that I have been mulling over starting a journal. Luckily I have most of my OO comics from the 70s and 80s. But for some reason in some instances, especially with toys and video games from this era, I get more excited over finding something in particular in pristine/new/shrink wrapped condition. It's almost as if the reboot button got clicked and I'm back in time with a flood of memories rushing in that I completely forgot about. Cheers.