• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Manufacturing Error, DC Cover with Marvel Interior
3 3

89 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, jasoncg1971 said:

With the help of Customer Service rep Jennifer Fuls, it's being sent back a second time to be graded by Matt Nelson.

I'll update you when I get more information. ;) 

Matt will grade it appropriately, the guy running the slabbing machine will load the wrong label. (:

When I have an error book, I send an email fist with written explanation and video/picture of the error.. and even leave a note on the submission about the error and maybe a post it on the bag of the comic... I want them to make no mistake

On 7/24/2020 at 11:18 PM, littledoom said:

When I have an error book, I send an email fist with written explanation and video/picture of the error.. and even leave a note on the submission about the error and maybe a post it on the bag of the comic... I want them to make no mistake

It's something to think that you have to go through ALL THAT to make SURE it will be graded properly. At that point you're doing everything for them except grading and slabbing, IMHO.

jeez, those covers are blindingly white compared to the rest of the book. One might expect the covers to at least have some yellowing..

It looks like a post turtle to me. You know the turtle didn't get up there on the fence post   by itself but there it is. 

55 minutes ago, comicginger1789 said:

I'm gonna guess it goes for around $100. Much more and I will be very surprised. Much less and well, I think someone will have gotten a nice deal on an oddity. 

I have a reserve on it. So it won't go any less than that. ;)