• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

ASM 300 heating up
8 8

1,679 posts in this topic

3 hours ago, Lorne Malvo said:

:bigsmile: I bought mine because of the cover. It is aesthetically pleasing, especially next to 300. The white cover with the green circle pairs well with the red, white and blue on Spider-Man. And I like how McFarlane added extra webbings underneath his arms.

image.png.1f344c9928bb9b8b3ee2bf46e2f20e1d.png

image.png.8d138d12676840eb0ccd09b303aac329.png

....it is......it is

20 minutes ago, THE_BEYONDER said:

Did we ever get confirmation on the $7400 sale?

My experience with mycomicshop

Is that even if you buy off their site, it still shows sold on ebay...

Some odd reason, but still

Should be in GPA by now I would think unless if bought off the site GPA doesn't record

5 hours ago, ADAMANTIUM said:

My experience with mycomicshop

Is that even if you buy off their site, it still shows sold on ebay...

Some odd reason, but still

Should be in GPA by now I would think unless if bought off the site GPA doesn't record

I saw it in the morning on 130point but was taken off. So I guess the sale didn't go through. 

high profile first appearance of a fan favorite Marvel character (w/ cover) for the foreseeable future. spekkers are stockpiling as many high grade copies as they can along with high demand from any fan that doesnt already have a copy. same as Deadpool. 

The last two CGC 9.6 ASM #300 newsstand editions have sold for $4,750 and $3,900. 

There are zero 9.8 newsstand sales (on GPA) since June 2020.

There have been 72 sales of CGC 9.8 ASM #300 direct edition since the last CGC 9.8 newsstand.

If you can find either newsstand book for anywhere close to the direct edition price... ^^

Edited by valiantman

On 5/4/2021 at 6:21 PM, MGsimba77 said:

GPA says 7400 on April 29th as the last 9.8 sold but there's no hyperlink as mycomicshop sales usually are. So make of that what you will.

I wouldn’t even buy 2 for 7400 + tax. I like Venom but not that much. My buying has ceased a long time ago. I may just sell it all and buy some property.