• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING TODAY! 25% OFF! Bondage! GGA! Nazis! Gore! MORE Men's Adventure Mags! (aka "Sweat Mags") Lurid! Perverse! Violent! Fun!
2 2

145 posts in this topic

Quick update -- just started shooting more, so next round likely tomorrow night. Probably won't get through all the rest tomorrow night as there's about 30 left, but for those that collect these I will answer the burning question -- yes, there are four Reese/EmTee pubs coming at the end! :banana:

51 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

Impact July 1964 FN $30

Is your girl woman enough for muscle mau-mau? Maybe head over to a Los Angeles Striptease Luncheonette and ponder the question ....

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take

5 minutes ago, lizards2 said:

Take

^^ Impact July 1964 goes to Lizards2! thank you Mike, and I owe you an apology -- that parachute cover should've been set aside for you; I knew you weren't kidding, I just totally forgot you asked last night in the thread. doh! Glad it wound up with you despite my boneheadedness!