• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING TODAY! 25% OFF! Bondage! GGA! Nazis! Gore! MORE Men's Adventure Mags! (aka "Sweat Mags") Lurid! Perverse! Violent! Fun!
2 2

145 posts in this topic

1 hour ago, Readcomix said:

Bump because most everyone wasn't here late last night when I was posting the last batch.

We all became blind from watching those fun filled boyish magazines :devil:

:news:

OK, it's Last Call; we'll close up in 24 hours, give or take a few minutes, so we can wrap up and get books out to buyers. From now until close, everything still available EXCEPT Man to Man May 1964 is available at 25% OFF! :whatthe: :banana: :acclaim:

Thank you to all takers thus far! (thumbsu Hopefully, this makes it easier to add anything else you may have been eyeing, and gives others a chance to try this very cool, still under-the-radar genre in the lineage of pulps and pre-code comics.

On 6/21/2020 at 11:39 PM, Readcomix said:

Male January 1961 VG+ $20

"Virgins from Hell" .... C'mon, I gotta explain it?!?!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

:takeit:

GOD BLESS....

-jimbo(a friend of jesus)(thumbsu

... believe it or not, Judy wants this ....

33 minutes ago, jimjum12 said:

:takeit:

GOD BLESS....

^^ again, as Jimbo picks up a l'il somethin' for himself -- See, Jan '64! Thank you again! :headbang:

Love, love this George Gross cover. The details are delicious; the dangling key, the anklet on the blonde... Enjoy; I'll miss this one!

9 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

^^ Judy, via Jimbo, -- Male, January 1961 featuring "Virgins from Hell!" Thank you! (thumbsu

There's gotta be a good story behind this take...

Judy likes the Nazi stuff ... she was disappointed that I didn't claim more. Maybe this one will make her happy and she won't force me to wear that Gestapo uniform tonight. GOD BLESS....

Edited by jimjum12