• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING TODAY! 25% OFF! Bondage! GGA! Nazis! Gore! MORE Men's Adventure Mags! (aka "Sweat Mags") Lurid! Perverse! Violent! Fun!
2 2

145 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

^^ Real April 1962! Thank you Douglas! I don't know who Christina Hendricks is, but she sure is alluring, I agree!

She's been in a bunch of stuff including Firefly and Mad Men.  She was born in 1975 but that gal in the bottom corner is a dead ringer for her.  (thumbsu

Christina_Hendricks.jpg

Just now, Randall Dowling said:

She's been in a bunch of stuff including Firefly and Mad Men.  She was born in 1975 but that gal in the bottom corner is a dead ringer for her.  (thumbsu

Christina_Hendricks.jpg

Thanks, I can see that now that you show me -- I'm a total Hollywood ignoramus! 

:news:SOLD! See September 1963 FN $20

Very interesting article, that 3-day love diet -- written by a doctor in 1963, it's basically meats, veggies and fruits and good fats, with a little bit of complex grains. He otherwise eschews all starchy and sugary foods. Way ahead of his time!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Edited by Readcomix

2 minutes ago, Readcomix said:

See September 1963 FN $20

Very interesting article, that 3-day love diet -- written by a doctor in 1963, it's basically meats, veggies and fruits and good fats, with a little bit of complex grains. He otherwise eschews all starchy and sugary foods. Way ahead of his time!

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Take!