• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

[CLOSED] CLOSING TODAY! 25% OFF! Bondage! GGA! Nazis! Gore! MORE Men's Adventure Mags! (aka "Sweat Mags") Lurid! Perverse! Violent! Fun!
2 2

145 posts in this topic

Just now, Randall Dowling said:

You've got a lot of cool books, here!  :headbang:

Thank you! I was able to grab a cool collection; plenty to share. Lots of "read and release" too among my non-keepers. Apologies to all in advance for any shipping delays...you start to page thru one of these things to give it a check and suddenly something makes you think, "Did I just read THAT!?!?" And then an hour has gone by and you haven't checked another book....

Ok gang, that's it for tonight but I will be back one of the next two nights with the last dozen mags for this thread -- a few issues of Male, and some Reese/EmTee titles -- Man's Book and Men Today.

Thanks to all takers and lookers; I Hope everyone is having fun with this material!