• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

How many 40+ year old virgins do we have?

Are you 40 or older and still a virgin?  

369 members have voted

1. 1. Are you 40 or older and still a virgin?

23 posts in this topic

It worked!

I haven't been able to make or vote in a poll since the last upgrde!

893applaud-thumb.gif

Sorry for the silly Poll Arch but there about a dozen others here so... flowerred.gif

33 have answered: Hell no! I've sown my oats!

Thats alot of liars! lol

I'm no virgin, but it's been so long I'm starting to remember what that felt like...

:preach:

-slym

:gossip: i think if its been longer than 3 years you can apply to have your status officialy changed back --

:banana: im 39 and have sown my wild oats :preach:

39??? Damn lookie, I thought you were younger. Oh yeah, and since you were in the Navy I'm sure you have your stories! lol

I'm no virgin, but it's been so long I'm starting to remember what that felt like...

-slym

:gossip: i think if its been longer than 3 years you can apply to have your status officialy changed back --

...no comment.

-slym

that sez eneough ....... (thumbs u

-slym

...no comment.

-slym

just go and buy one if it has been that long. she won't laugh as long as you pay her enough. :baiting:

I am not 40, nor a virgin, but I did see the star of the 40 year old at the movies today.

My wife and I took our 14 year old and went to see the double feature of Toy story 1&2 in 3d. during the break between the two I saw Steve Carrell with his wife and two young kids at the concession stand.

they all went back into the same small theater that we were in @ the Arclight in Sherman Oaks.