• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #400 CGC 9.4 white on Comiclink...will it reach $1950?

58 posts in this topic

That can't be right my 9.6 didn't even get $1900.

That book goes for around $750-$850

Goldust sold the $1600+ one. But he suckered the bidders by having the prices quoted in Pounds. The guy paid up anyways so it's legit. confused-smiley-013.gif

You sold yours too cheaply tongue.gif

Hey now someone just bid $1,600 on the comiclink copy.

Wow is Manbat in the next Batman movie or something....... crazy.gif

What makes you think that the ComicLink bid is "real"? Bids mean nothing unless the deal is completed! gossip.gif

I found the reserve of $820, but have already been outbid. This "camden" person wants it pretty bad.... Think I'm done....

Camden is a major buyer. He usually gets what he wants. I sold him a What If #1 9.6 earlier this year.

$2k for Tec #400 in 9.4 seems screwy.gif to me. Think of the great early Tec issues you could buy with the money. Like a VF copy of #168 or lower grade pre-Robin.

I guess this means the market hasn't crashed yet? confused-smiley-013.gif

I'll just wait until next year when I should be able to pick it up for like what, $25? 27_laughing.gif

I guess this means the market hasn't crashed yet? confused-smiley-013.gif

So I guess if I post a SINGLE Bronze comic that has dropped significantly, of which there are MANY, I guess that means the market has crashed... using your logic?