• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Blue Hologram - Fatal Attractions - Excalibur #71 ???
2 2

118 posts in this topic

On 4/1/2022 at 3:12 PM, Beastfeast said:

Is there a market for these in 9.8?  I can't find any recent sales but just found 3 BANGERS at an estate sale.  2 of them are 3/4 black!

There is one, not sure how large.  @ADAMANTIUM still needs Uncanny X-Men #307 distorted to have the set.

On 4/1/2022 at 3:28 PM, Crops068 said:

Is there a market for these in 9.8?  I can't find any recent sales but just found 3 BANGERS at an estate sale.  2 of them are 3/4 black!

There is one, not sure how large.  @ADAMANTIUM still needs Uncanny X-Men #307 distorted to have the set.

Yes I do.  :)

On 4/1/2022 at 3:35 PM, ADAMANTIUM said:
On 4/1/2022 at 3:28 PM, Crops068 said:

Expand  

Yes I do. 

It's #304 uncanny X-Men though. :)

On 4/3/2022 at 8:15 AM, fastballspecial said:

Seems I have trouble finding them NM or above. I find a few copies
of blue or blue/green every year and maybe one black a year. But
higher grade seems to be hard and it really shouldnt be.

I find about one a year as well, but not always is it one I need.

Having all in 9+ except uncanny X-Men#304 I have two that are 9.0, one 9.4 and two 9.6.

Someone came along last year or year before that had several of the X-Men#25  all in 9.8. I was like what? Haha

Of course I don't usually press so idk

On 5/9/2024 at 7:33 PM, comicFlair said:

I just found this issue it's the Black and White X-men variant with a blue holo. I would guess this one is extremely rare compared to the rest. Do you think cgc will give it the distorted holo note?

I'd say "Without a doubt!", but it's CGC, so luck of the draw.

On 5/9/2024 at 6:33 PM, comicFlair said:

I just found this issue it's the Black and White X-men variant with a blue holo. I would guess this one is extremely rare compared to the rest. Do you think cgc will give it the distorted holo note?

Screen Shot 2024-05-09 at 7.29.24 PM.png

Screen Shot 2024-05-09 at 7.29.43 PM.png

I have all the regular covers in slab formation, this one and also the gold are the last 2 I need. Saving for comic con at the moment, but regardless,  I hope you found it cheap enough to make do with whatever profit or whenever profit, if you feel like keeping it and for how long lol

I feel you have a ^^ on your hands!

@TK2 awesome 😎 💯 

Out of curiosity 🤔 do you reside in Australia or just happen upon them?

That is so cool!